The clip insertion shoots plastic clips in the head-side groove of floorboards. The clips simplify the installation of the laminate planks. It can handle clips that are punched out of a plastic frame (5G), as well as clips that are cut from an endless profile. The systems are integrated in the feed of the packaging system or in a Double End Tenoner.
- Safe and precise insertion of the clips into the planks
- High speed range: 160 - 180 planks/min.
- Fast format changes through efficient adjustment systems
- Inserting 2 clips into one plank
- User friendly storage filling